|Jamaican Braids haircare tips (714) 526-2422
- Make sure you brush/comb your hair extensions daily and after each wash. When brushing
the hair, please start from the bottom and work up little by little to the
top, holding the weft with the other hand to keep it from shedding.
- To keep the hair clean, Jamaican Braids suggest that you wash the hair extensions
or braids once every other week with warm or cold water. The hair tangles when dirt
accumulates, including sweat. Please wash the hair right after swimming, spa, exercising, etc.
- Before washing the hair extensions, spray the hair with a leave-in conditioner and
brush thoroughly. It is very important to wash the hair in one direction,
top to bottom. Squeeze the shampoo from top to bottom. Then rinse it out with
clean water while brushing the hair. Put extra conditioner and comb/brush
or finger-comb the hair while the conditioner is on and rinse it with clean
- Make sure your hair is completely dried before going to bed. Make a couple
of big braids and wrap it up in a cap or bandana when going to sleep. Please
untangle the hair before making the braids.
- To prevent the hair from dryness, use braid sheen, moisturizing lotion,
hair oil, etc. You should also use a leave-in condition before you comb or
brush your hair. Use light hair oil on wet hair on a daily basis.
- 6. Do not tint, color or perm your hair, unless it is virgin hair.
Do not do any other extra process to the hair because it is already processed
hair, only our Virgin (un processed hair) can be tinted, colored or permed.
Please be extra careful with blondes and light colors.
- For wavy or curly hair, Jamaican Braids recommend that you wet the hair
every morning with a leave-in conditioner.
BETTER BRAIDS FAMILY OF PRODUCTS
Shampoo, Hair and Scalp Oil, UnBraid, Braids Spray, Leave-In Conditioner, Gel
Better Braids unique formula soothes itchy scalp, conditions and promotes new
growth to your braided styles without an oily buildup. Better Braids line of
products are Jamaican Braids choice for the complete styling process:
from shampooing, conditioning, moisturizing, adding sheen, braiding and unbraiding!
The Better Braids family of products are available in our salon and they may
also be purchased here while you visit our website. Please visit our online store.